Oven-baked Crispy Chicken drumsticks –These chicken drumsticks come out very crispy on the outside and amazingly tender inside. These are so easy to make with only a few ingredients and can make a meal by adding mashed potatoes and some fresh salads.
- 5 chicken legs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place some baking paper in a baking dish and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, honey, Rosemary, Paprika, garlic, and lemon juice. Toss it with the chicken legs.
- Transfer to the prepped baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked and golden brown.
- 500 grams of potatoes
- ½ cup milk
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Parsley for garnish
- Peel and boil the potatoes for about 20-25 minutes.
- Once done put the potatoes in a stand mixer, mash the potatoes a bit, and beat it on medium speed, while beating heat milk until foam starts to settle at the top.
- Add the milk in a steady stream into the potatoes while beating.
- Add the butter and mix until melted, then add the salt.
- Serve with parsley as garnish
Enjoy… Join our Facebook group for more tips and recipes
Need more ideas…. Check our previous Posts 👇⬇️️
- Thai sweet, sour and spicy fishThai sweet, sour and spicy fish
- Ghee Rice RecipeRice is a staple food in Sri Lanka and there are various…
- CREAMY ROASTED TOMATO SOUPAn easy and creamy roasted tomato soup full of incredible flavours. Enjoy…
- Ultimate Seeni Sambol RecipeThis ultimate Seeni Sambol recipe has been passed down to me by…