Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
Good buttermilk is the secret ingredient for these fluffy buttermilk pancakes. These easy-to-follow buttermilk pancakes provide a delicious and amazing breakfast every time. All you need is to top up with some butter dices and syrup, and you are good to go!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- Whisk together the dry ingredients well.
- Add-In the eggs, buttermilk and vanilla and beat until combined making sure to leave a few lumps.
- Heat a pan over the stove and brush with butter.
- Measure out 1/3 cup of batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Turn it over once bubbles appear all over the surface and continue to cook on the other side until golden.
- Pour the syrup and enjoy 😊
Join our Facebook group for more tips and recipes