Fresh Vegetable Salad
Fresh Vegetable Salad is a quick & easy recipe that’s loaded with colorful veggies and greens and tossed in a mustardy and tangy dressing making it the perfect dish for dinner. This fresh vegetable salad takes only 10 minutes to prepare, but the dressing is so Yummmmm.
Ingredients for the dressing
- 5 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp mustard cream
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- ½ inch ginger finely diced
- ¼ chopped mint leaves (optional)
- 8-inch Cucumber sliced
- 1 orange pepper julienned
- 2 avocadoes diced
- 1 medium-sized tomato diced
- 300 grams salad leaves (a mix of iceberg lettuce, baby spinach, kale, dandelion greens, red leaves)
- Few black olives
- Mix together the vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil until emulsified.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Toss together the cut vegetables until evenly distributed.
- Then add the dressing and toss it a few times until the vegetables are evenly coated.
Enjoy… Join our Facebook group for more tips and recipes
2 thoughts on “Fresh Vegetable Salad”