Ingredients for Deep-Fried Okra
- 1 cup of cornflour
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- ¾ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon salt separated
- 200g Okra (sliced in half vertically)
- Oil for deep fry
- Heat up the oil on a stove on medium-high heat; while it heats up mix the chilli powder, salt and cornflour. Add water until it thickens up into a batter.
- Add a small batch of okra and mix through the batter until coated and deep fry for 5 minutes, then taking it out of the oil and onto a plate lined with some paper towels to soak the excess oil.
- Serve and eat as a snack 😊.
Need more ideas…. Check our previous Posts 👇⬇️️
- Thai sweet, sour and spicy fish
Thai sweet, sour and spicy fish
- Ghee Rice Recipe
Rice is a staple food in Sri Lanka and there are various recipes which either…
- CREAMY ROASTED TOMATO SOUP
An easy and creamy roasted tomato soup full of incredible flavours. Enjoy the soup with…
- Ultimate Seeni Sambol Recipe
This ultimate Seeni Sambol recipe has been passed down to me by my mother. The…
Share this and allow someone to learn:
Published by AdminFoodandDrink
1 thought on “Deep-Fried Okra”